Sunday, July 8, 2007

Just wanted to let everyone know that I was supposed to start my day 1 today. After being told by a member of the media that day 1C was filled with pros, I decided to switch my starting day to day 1d. At the time, there were only 1000 players registered but by the time we start, we should be at 1500, with those last minute entries.

Day 1d was not even supposed to happen this year but Harrah's wanted to make a last minute push to get more entries into the Main Event. There would be under 5000 entries, if it were not for them opening up a 4th starting day.

Anyhow, I will be making my first update on my dinner break tomorrow at around 730pm, Vegas time! Now, its back to work for one more day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck serge!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cuz, wow buddy, I'm freakin' stoked about this!!! Love the updates. I'd say good luck but with u it's all about skillllllsssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!